Health Sherpa

how can the sherpa process a subsidized app without goin thru hc.gov?

Also if it is completely automated and your agent number is attached to the app then you have absolutely no idea who or what has been put down on the app.....other things to consider here besides cost.

So if I don't sell anything it's free?

What a country!

Did anyone take the plunge and register themselves with HealthSherpa? If so, did the wise Sherpa provide you with a replicated version of their website with your NPN/FFM info embedded?

As TaterPeeler said, this would be a superb method for passive fishing IF:
1. Commissions come directly from insurers, as they do now.
2. HealthSherpa will not have the ability to draft $50 automatically from your checking or CCard every time an application is submitted..or issued.
3. You can see submitted applications, in their entirety, on your dashboard.

ac

this would be a superb method for passive fishing IF:
1. Commissions come directly from insurers, as they do now.
2. HealthSherpa will not have the ability to draft $50 automatically from your checking or CCard every time an application is submitted..or issued.
3. You can see submitted applications, in their entirety, on your dashboard.

All good points.

I wonder if "passive fishing" works any more. It is difficult for most to generate internet leads without spending money for ads, SEO, etc.

Reduced commissions and $50 per app Sherpa fee. Makes it difficult to get the numbers to work as Joe indicated above.

Even with passive fishing the agent still has the same liability. If your number is on the app you are liable even if you never talked with the policyholder.

All good points.

I wonder if "passive fishing" works any more. It is difficult for most to generate internet leads without spending money for ads, SEO, etc.

Reduced commissions and $50 per app Sherpa fee. Makes it difficult to get the numbers to work as Joe indicated above.

Even with passive fishing the agent still has the same liability. If your number is on the app you are liable even if you never talked with the policyholder.

With WPS I get $25 PAPM for another carrier it is $18.00. I just can't see the ROI at $50.00.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Don't get me wrong. I have seen a lot of change over the years and have probably adapted as well as, if not better than most of the other seasoned agents.

Everything is different now with Obamacare.

Everything.

I have said it before, I hope everyone here makes as much money as they want to in this current market. I tend to blow past the hype and look at the reality.

I have chosen my path based on what meets my needs and has the best chance of being profitable and the least amount of hassle.

Again, as I have said... the concept excites me... how can while im dealing with the current 400 exchange plans can I enroll more with no involvement?

As a one man shop with no admin help I expect paying a call visit to every current client. How can I do that and expand the current block? I cant....not without help. The help I see is the serpa concept.... will I pay 50 bucks a throw if im not involved?, yes will I pay it if I must discuss matters with the consumer? Nope.

If I gain 5 clients a week using a concept like this I just paid 250 bucks.... If I get 10 I pay 500... hiring a person to do it will cost more and the training involved will surpass that number.... again, just kicking the tires at the moment

Again, as I have said... the concept excites me... how can while im dealing with the current 400 exchange plans can I enroll more with no involvement?

As a one man shop with no admin help I expect paying a call visit to every current client. How can I do that and expand the current block? I cant....not without help. The help I see is the serpa concept.... will I pay 50 bucks a throw if im not involved?, yes will I pay it if I must discuss matters with the consumer? Nope.

If I gain 5 clients a week using a concept like this I just paid 250 bucks.... If I get 10 I pay 500... hiring a person to do it will cost more and the training involved will surpass that number.... again, just kicking the tires at the moment

Just hire someone already you cheap $!@-!

Lol.

Back