Health Sherpa

No way would I pay anybody $50 an app. Simply Ludicrous!

I can get quotes for free off ehealth. Not paying for norwalk either. Not buying leads neither.

Lol Health Sherpa......

So Health Sherpa's offered service is to take care of the administration of individual marketplace enrollments, for a fee of $50 per. Some people have posted here that it's too much money to ask. Is it too much money because it's not that hard, or because it's too big of a chunk out of the expected commission, or both?

And whether or not individual enrollments are a pain point for you, are there other aspects of helping your clients navigate healthcare reform that you'd like to see automated tools or services to help with?

So Health Sherpa's offered service is to take care of the administration of individual marketplace enrollments, for a fee of $50 per. Some people have posted here that it's too much money to ask. Is it too much money because it's not that hard, or because it's too big of a chunk out of the expected commission, or both?

And whether or not individual enrollments are a pain point for you, are there other aspects of helping your clients navigate healthcare reform that you'd like to see automated tools or services to help with?

For some carriers thats 3 months of commission.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

$50 vs HC.gov crashed and down which is guaranteed to happen again... Have fun with that one...

I'll paper app it until it comes back online....not giving away my hard earned dollars. I ain't got the TXINSURANCE kind of money...lol...

You won't see break even point until sometime in May or June 2015 if you're lucky. All things being considered of course.

I really don't see how you can paper app subsidy business...

I don't want to pay $50 either.

I prefer to see results from my billions of wasted tax dollars on this failed website.
I paid for it. It should work or someone must be accountable.

But what can you do... Wish I could charge a $50 service fee... spread out over 50 easy payments of $1...lol

Back