New profile posts

I k

ow it's a tricky subject, but I figured I might get some positive feedback from a few. I've been in the industry for over 28 years, which has taken me through technology growth that has impacted leads. No, secrete there on any level. I know numerous avenues to obtain leads; the biggest hurdle to overcome with prospecting, in general, is that having the mindset is not easy. I'll share an exciting situation that
Medicare seminar question for y'all ... before you pisha the idea ... medical mutual had a medicare Advantage seminar in my area ... thaey had a good turn out ... during last AEP h
Hey Newby, thanks again for reaching out on my post. If you have a phone number to reach you at, I can do so after the holidays that works for you. In the mean time, if email is easier for you, my email is [email protected]

I'm in Louisville by the way.
Can i get some info on your t65 drip campaign?
sshafran
sshafran
yes - https://www.t65inbound.com/ - what questions do you have? In a nutshell, send a few creative letters in sequence over time to a smaller list, generating inbound calls / emails / etc. Seems to work better in more "rural" areas. Some agents love it and it works great - other agents hear crickets and don't generate enough calls to justify the marketing cost.
I am looking for an honest FMO in Illinois where I live that knows the MMAI and a good program that I can be successful selling Medicare. I made the mistake of going with Assurance IQ and have not got paid I just don't want to make another mistake with another bad FMO. Is there such a thing as a good FMO? Most just sell you bad leads?
Back