Senior Life Ins. Co. Now Has $25 LIVE TRANSFERS!

That was the best, most honest, and most insightful information that I have ever read or heard from an insider regarding SL and their practices! We never would have been privy to this, had you not left. Initially, I suspected that you could not share or reveal any inside information regarding SL, for fear of losing future earnings on past business.

I’m curious to see if Greg, aka theinsuranceman, has anything to add to or dispute your claim.

Personally, I appreciate you sharing.
Greg won't know anything about this. It's not his agency so he just doesn't know. :D :1wink:

Greg won't know anything about this. It's not his agency so he just doesn't know. :D :1wink:
Unless Jaymon was singled out, I would think any agent at the level where taking leads becomes a requirement would know just as much. You and I both know Greg would have never revealed this information, even though he has given the impression that his agency is producing at such levels.

Unless Jaymon was singled out, I would think any agent at the level where taking leads becomes a requirement would know just as much. You and I both know Greg would have never revealed this information, even though he has given the impression that his agency is producing at such levels.
Parable of 3 monkeys ring a bell?

You're absolutely correct. I don't know any details of Jay's relationship with Sr Life. Even if I did it would not be my place to discuss it on an open forum. Jay is the one who would do that.

Future earnings on past business, is already taken.

My wife and I just got a better situation. We did not leave for a higher contract, we already obtain that at SL. We left for MORAL ISSUES. We did not sign a captive contract with SL, did not reach out to any agents and did not flip business...we just wanted a fresh start.

We had agents follow my wife and I on their own free will...we never sent one recruiting call or email. Once your build a top tier agency with SL the day you stop...is the day you'll lose your renewals. I would hope if someone were to die or have a health problems maybe they can get their renewals.

There are other issues that I would not be able to share here. But, please if you're looking at a secure career with SL please read my post.

SL slogan is..."Senior Life, All Your Life"...but I say "Senior Life, Run for Your Life".

I request no one PM me, any questions will be on this public forum and I will only answer a member with a track record....the 1 thing, we should all know... is you never know who you can trust in the "dirty business on life insurance"!

Last edited:

Yes, I've experienced these lead dumps that Jay referred to. When the leads start to back up all of the managers pitch in to clear them out so agents will have fresher leads (outbound leads not live transfers).

The lead program is definitely on steroids and we constantly have more leads than all the agents nationwide can work. I can only speak for English leads not Spanish leads (which I believe would be the bulk of Jay's leads)?

My agents don't pay for these excess leads either, I pay for them. I then give these leads for free to my agents to help them out, which in turn helps me out. When I do this I'm simply investing in my business (agency). Simple to understand if you're a smart business man/woman.

Not sure why you were being disparaging towards me.

Last edited:
Greg, your truly a nice guy. I have no intention of disparaging you...I consider you, as myself another victim of SL. Anyone with deep roots in SL knows the facts. I would love any of them to "speak up"...maybe even company "big wigs".

Greg, your truly a nice guy. I have no intention of disparaging you...I consider you, as myself another victim of SL. Anyone with deep roots in SL knows the facts. I would love any of them to "speak up"...maybe even company "big wigs".
Jay I wasn't referring you as being disparaging towards me, you have too much class for that. I was referring to titeye (JD's sidekick)...lol.

You're absolutely correct. I don't know any details of Jay's relationship with Sr Life. Even if I did it would not be my place to discuss it on an open forum. Jay is the one who would do that.

Is your relationship with Senior Life similar to Jay's?

Have you experienced the same issues with SL as Jay has?

My wife and I just got a better situation. We did not leave for a higher contract, we already obtain that at SL. We left for MORAL ISSUES. We did not sign a captive contract with SL, did not reach out to any agents and did not flip business...we just wanted a fresh start.
Nothing wrong with leaving if the above statements are legit.

Back