Senior Life Ins. Co. Now Has $25 LIVE TRANSFERS!

There’s a Hispanic Senior life agent/agency with over 1000 you tube videos . Most of his videos or in the car and just show his face. He’s actually a really good talker . Says he recruits a 1000 agents a yr . He recently had a cancer scare he said and has been an agent for 20 yrs . He said he made $300k his 3rd yr in the business and the rest is history .The facts are over 80% of new agents will find there way to a koolaide drinking mlm type structure like Lincoln or senior life . But there literally 1000’s of them out there . The reason being how are 90% of agents introduced to life insurance ? From a friend,family member or some type of fantasy ad . People don’t wake up in the morning and say “ i want to sell insurance . Let me do some research “ The truth is outside top agents from Guardian , Mass Mutual and Northwestern its near impossible to net 7 figs as a 1 man agent in the insurance business . Insurance is the greatest mlm structure in the world. The imo’s on here that recruit are in the legs on uplines and a form of a mlm . They make money on agents below them and there’s fmo’s above them that make money on them .The only difference is the slimy mlm’s have 10-15 levels and start many agents out at 50-70% .

Last edited:
I know who you're referring to...that's not me. By the way I always started agent at a 100%.
Yes I know . His names luaro Herro I believe . Are you still with senior life. My take on senior life is if you want a business of recruiting big they’re possibly good . No question they have some agencys making millions in overrides . Same with LH. But if you’re an independent agent and won’t ever recruit they’re a terrible choice. From what I’ve read it’s very hard if not impossible for a single agent to even make 120% on their preferred product which few get issued . Throw in the standard and Gi and your probably looking at 80-90% avg for top top producer.

They just had another agency on the same level just leave, a few weeks ago...makes you wonder.
This is your second post speaking negatively about the company you once loved. However, you never respond when someone asks you to expand on your statements or personal experience with them. That has a way of sounding like you are just bitter about how the relationship ended. If you are, in fact, warning us, you are not being helpful to those who don’t know what they don’t know.

Your right Titeye, I the should give reasons or should I not have posted.

Here are some my experiences.
  • SL sells leads, SL is FE carrier for the independent agents.
  • Company sells direct, many believe from the same lead pool.
  • I've had countless agents purchase leads on the Leads-the-Way app only to be told by clients they already spoke to someone from SL.
  • Every employee at SL has to do tele-sales 1once a week, for example, an employee in processing or the licensing department must do tele-sales 1 day a week.
  • SL has team of full time direct sales employees doing tele-sales from the home office (picture below of a direct agent/inside sales).
  • There is a tier system for the live transfers distributed on the "Leads-the-Way" App. Basically the app has a 5-7 second delay for any agent not on the first level (1st tier is company, then go's to the second tier of select groups).
  • SL advertises..."Ours Leads Call You" and it seems if your a regular agent getting a live-transfer is like "finding a needle in a hay sack"
  • Leads are sold at full price, even if 90 days old on the app.
  • When the lead inventory builds-up, Company demanded I dump dated leads on agents (leads I did not order for my team), even if the agent did not want or ordered leads...if I did not assign the leads...I HAD TO PAY. This even happened few times the week before Christmas. I ate the leads, I'm not going to hurt the agent.
  • My back-end/renewals, agents on our team also encountered back-end/renewals not adding up.
  • They do not have a dedicated commissions department, so if you have a commission question your inquiry is shared by all the different departments... (ex: pending and licensing) getting a straight answer was ALWAYS a run-around. Most of the time they instruct the agent to call their up-line and as the up-line I was in the same situation.
  • If you build a team at SL...the contract states your independent, but basically your captive, should you decide to go somewhere else...you'll jeopardized everything...THAT MY EXPERIENCE.
These are my experiences.

This is my opinion on Senior Life.
:fibs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 6.31.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 6.31.18 PM.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

• SL sells leads at a profit.
  • Company sells direct out of the same lead pool.
  • I've had countless agents purchase leads on the Leads-the-Way app only to be told by clients they already spoke to someone from SL.
  • Every employee at SL has to do tele-sales 1once a week, for example, an employee in processing or licensing department has to sell 1 day a week.
  • SL has team of full time direct sales employees doing tele-sales (picture below of a direct agent/inside sales).
  • There is a tier system for the live transfers distributed on the "Leads-the-Way" App. Basically the app has a 5-7 second delay for any agent not on the first level (1st tier is company, then go's to the second tier of select groups).
  • SL advertises..."Ours Leads Call You" and the fact is if your a regular agent getting a live-transfer is like "finding a needle in a hay sack"
  • Leads are sold at full price, even if 90 days old.
  • When the old lead inventory builds-up, Company demanded I dump leads on agents (leads I did not order for my team), even if the agent did not want or ordered leads...if I did not assign the leads...I HAD TO PAY. This even happened few times the week before Christmas.
  • My back-end/renewals, agents on my team also encountered back-end/renewals not adding up.
  • They do not have a dedicated commissions department, so if you have a commission question your inquiry is shared by all the different departments... (ex: pending and licensing) getting a straight answer was ALWAYS a run-around. Most of the time they instruct the agent to call their up-line and as the up-line I was in the same situation.
  • If you build a team at SL...basically your captive, should you decide to go somewhere else...you'll jeopardized everything...THAT MY EXPERIENCE.
- These are my experiences.

As I said just like LH a few at the top make crazy money and the vast majority 95% leave with broken dreams and lies . And the guys at the top are locked in . Another koolaid drinking mlm , but 90% of agents know no better

• SL sells leads, SL is FE carrier for the independent agents.
  • Company sells direct, many believe from the same lead pool.
  • Every employee at SL has to do tele-sales 1once a week, for example, an employee in processing or the licensing department must do tele-sales 1 day a week.
  • SL has team of full time direct sales employees doing tele-sales from the home office (picture below of a direct agent/inside sales).
  • SL advertises..."Ours Leads Call You" and it seems if your a regular agent getting a live-transfer is like "finding a needle in a hay sack"
  • Leads are sold at full price, even if 90 days old on the app.
  • When the lead inventory builds-up, Company demanded I dump dated leads on agents (leads I did not order for my team), even if the agent did not want or ordered leads...if I did not assign the leads...I HAD TO PAY. This even happened few times the week before Christmas. I ate the leads, I'm not going to hurt the agent.
  • My back-end/renewals, agents on our team also encountered back-end/renewals not adding up.
  • If you build a team at SL...the contract states your independent, but basically your captive, should you decide to go somewhere else...you'll jeopardized everything...THAT MY EXPERIENCE.
These are my experiences.

This is my opinion on Senior Life.
:fibs:
That was the best, most honest, and most insightful information that I have ever read or heard from an insider regarding SL and their practices! We never would have been privy to this, had you not left. Initially, I suspected that you could not share or reveal any inside information regarding SL, for fear of losing future earnings on past business.

I’m curious to see if Greg, aka theinsuranceman, has anything to add to or dispute your claim.

Personally, I appreciate you sharing.

Back