Is the New 2025 CMS Rule for Agent compensation actually GREAT news for AGENTS and FMOs?

I’d rather see beautiful ladies singing pretty darn good than fat ladies singing fantastic. Sorry I’m shallow that way.

And I’m allowed to fat shame because I’m a fatty myself.
It's the guys too. My last gig before Covid, I had to do a scene with no shirt. I didn't care but my wife immediately said "nobody wants to see that"

Ask yourself a question . Do you really believe cms would have gone to all this trouble to give $100 raise to agents and take away there marketing money and leave the fmo unscathed ? Lol . The fmo could give 2 damms about marketing money as most of that was paid by carriers . There could be some money structured for the top line fmo’s for tasks such as licensing, training , software etc . But the Ga, mga , sga will 100% not get overrides on agents . Cms specifically has mentioned the $1300 total comp for a mapd enrollment. They want to stem the flow of money . No matter how anyone chops this up much less total comp is out there for fmo’s
You got to be careful when reading DonP “The Liars” posts. He makes things up and sometimes flat out lies. So I’d read other post to confirm his information. Yes, it is a fact, he’s a liar.

Talked to Ambetter compliance today . They’ve sent cease and desist orders to several massive fmo outfits ( she told me the name of a few but I won’t say who)signing people up with deceiving bs ads . She told me if they don’t stop using they’ll term there contracts . She told many complaints they get on agents they forward to the dept of insurance . She said one thing these unscrupulous agents are doing is flipping the client to another carrier for a month then moving them back to Ambetter 30 days later to be the Aor . There working on there software to detect this and not let them be the Aor

Talked to Ambetter compliance today . They’ve sent cease and desist orders to several massive fmo outfits ( she told me the name of a few but I won’t say who)signing people up with deceiving bs ads . She told me if they don’t stop using they’ll term there contracts . She told many complaints they get on agents they forward to the dept of insurance . She said one thing these unscrupulous agents are doing is flipping the client to another carrier for a month then moving them back to Ambetter 30 days later to be the Aor . There working on there software to detect this and not let them be the Aor
If she or anyone from the company told you any info on name etc they should be fired and turned into to DOI

If she or anyone from the company told you any info on name etc they should be fired and turned into to DOI
I was very suprised she mentioned names . She was very angry at these scum bucket outfits . Greed and big money are destroying aca and mapd. The fraud in aca is historic. I run into 3-5 people on aca a week between the ages of 25-60 that are on zero premium plans that Haven’t worked in yrs . I pull up there apps and there occupation says on social security, housekeeper or landscaper mostly .

Why no names?

Latest posts

Back