Declined - Sensitive Social History

You had Donald Trump insured? I bet the story ends that he stopped payment on the checks
Honestly, I knew the only reason he let me in to begin with was the 24 yr old recent college grad trainee, and that pink skirt. He always made sure to ask if she was coming on the follow up meetings.

And yeah, he claimed he didn't notice the $500mo being debited over the years time.

Welp, The 'withholds' for the win. Multiple part 2 / B not disclosed. Noncompliance and .....
Almost $9,000 Target. So I'll have to drop back and improvise a bit

Dang. Thats a nice case. Hopefully you can figure out a solution.

Go SI, she will be happy, and it will be $12k target... lol

Fortunately I have a few more cases in the pipeline.
But, I thought I had this one down.

We had $25,000 1035 to buy down the monthly. I submitted two apps Pru and PL. Thing that Pru would be the back up if PL came in above T2. So not optimistic on the PL.

Got to find a SI Single Premium and maybe stack some SIWL.

The need is definitely there. He did his own 'Pension Max' with a UL minimum funded.

Just heard the term "clean sheet" today from an underwriter. Referring to clients refusing to answer any P2 questions. Said it is becoming more and more common.

Yeah, I was thinking I was going to have to try to sell him on the idea of a high priced SIWL or Some shorter-term UL.

So my back up app with Pru was a Declined, My PL app I submitted STD T2. PL comes back other than applied - Standard. Great, except I lost a about $3,000 of CTP. So I am happy, then sadish. I call him to see if he would like a quote to up the face amount to the original quoted premium. He does. Then we round it up.

I was apprehensive that I was looking at another decline, Then Happy he was approved, Then a little bummed that I took a pay cut, now happy that I am making an extra grand over the T2 quote.

I do not remember which one of you suggested PL. I owe someone a Burbon.

Do you have a market for a 11 year old bio male, that has already been on puberty blockers for over 2 years? 2 carriers declined, so parents are throwing a fit that they will cancel the apps on other 2 kids & the parents, along with their home, auto, business insurance & file a complaint with insurance commissioner for declining their child.

Did you find a company for this one?

Back