What MedSupp Products Agents Should Offer

NF Insight

Guru
Insurance Forums
Sponsored Advertorial
There are so many Medicare Supplement products available...how should agents choose? How many MedSupp products are too many?

There are so many Medicare Supplement products available...how should agents choose? How many MedSupp products are too many?

Almost watched it (got 3 seconds into it) but no one wants to watch two guys muffled by their muzzles.

These are perilous times. They are setting a good example for you.

Right.....

So now the purpose of the video is to set an "example," not create a clear presentation?

Man - it's YouTube. It wouldn't be difficult to shoot a video without muffling the audio and not endangering anyone...

It's like the billboard in my town with a bunch of lawyers all in masks. If you were that worried duing your photo shoot... maybe pick something different for your billboard.

Bad advertising and muffled audio is still bad advertising and muffled audio...

To be fair, if they have to do this for some reason, no issues - I know some states are crazy.

In eastern NC, it's pretty lax. I traveled recently to HHI and boy was it an eye opener. Way more stressed/strict.

But people are still putting out content all the time w/o it.

I listened to the audio and didn't think it was muffled. I think there's this subconscious thing we're people see a mask and immediately think things are hard to hear.

It definitely does happen, for sure... But not in this case.

To the content.. I agree with it.. even only getting three year FYC (although AARP does offer lifetime plan renewals.) Flipping seniors (new and old clients) can be a pita.

I'd rather write them once

Last edited:
I listened to the audio and didn't think it was muffled. I think there's this subconscious thing we're people see a mask and immediately think things are hard to hear.

It definitely does happen, for sure... But not in this case.

To the content.. I agree with it.. even only getting three-year FYC (although AARP does offer lifetime plan renewals.) Flipping seniors (new and old clients) can be a pita.

I'd rather write them once

About flip[ping That is exactly the way I thought the first 4 years in buis Until I saw a thread talking about it. At the same time, I was starting to have lead issues

Curious I tried calling alder clients in my downtime and found it to be the best thinG i have ever done

I get tons of referrals and Extent the life of clients by a ton

UHC do keep in mind has a unique advantage in MI and are way more competitive in NY and FL maybe still CA too than other states

However, the average state they are not competitive and have huge increases, Besides lower commission and a level 1 and 2 system that is broken at least is was 2 years ago still
where they can bump to level 2 but it did not say so in the portal you call congratulate they cancel insu and you get a secure message 2 weeks later

Not a fun phone call wiht clients

Wow These guys love AARP locked in at 3 1/2 % increases?? In what world?????

AARP Medicare Supplement has been the most consistently stable product that we've worked with since 2008. The persistency of that product has been amazing, and clients who buy it usually only leave it if they pass away. That's really valuable to many agents, considering the time involved in having to roll a book of business that gets a 12% increase 18 months after getting an 8% increase...which sometimes happens with other carriers.

To be fair, if they have to do this for some reason, no issues - I know some states are crazy.

In eastern NC, it's pretty lax. I traveled recently to HHI and boy was it an eye opener. Way more stressed/strict.

But people are still putting out content all the time w/o it.

The state of Pennsylvania requires us to be in masks in all indoor business spaces. We were shooting video outside following those regulations, but we can't do that right now with snow and 20 degree temperatures.

Believe me, I don't like shooting the videos in masks. In fact, I hate it. But if given the choice between continuing our show in masks and ceasing production, I'll choose to keep on keeping on. Which is what we've done...

Back