Mass Mutual broker that can split a comm ?

PhxSunsFan

Guru
In Fla, u must be a broker... I have 1-2 that want a tlc and mass mutual supposed to have good rates?
split? offer?

in many states, you cannot be split on a case unless you are licensed with the LTC licenses/CE and also appointed with the carrier. Also, many carriers prohibit any payment of commissions to other parties not disclosed on the application (IE-- paying another licensed agent who referred the business unless disclosed on the application & rep is appointed with the carrier.

any mass mutual agent in fla... need to quote a ltc sig. 500, for a family member... pm me.. thanks

Independent agents cannot write the LTC policy that OP is requesting.

I know that but a GA is more capable to help him than anyone on this forum.

1. The GA can point him in the direction to complete his LTC CE requirement if he hasnt completed one yet and its needed.
  2. Get him contracted to receive commissions
  3. Refer a captive agent to split the sale with in order to receive commissions on the case.
A MM GA can do this all in one shot.

I know that but a GA is more capable to help him than anyone on this forum.

1. The GA can point him in the direction to complete his LTC CE requirement if he hasnt completed one yet and its needed.
  2. Get him contracted to receive commissions
  3. Refer a captive agent to split the sale with in order to receive commissions on the case.
A MM GA can do this all in one shot.
As far as I know, the 500 series LTC plan cannot be written by an indy agent so I'm not sure how your GA can accomplish this but if he/she can, that's great news.

As far as I know, the 500 series LTC plan cannot be written by an indy agent so I'm not sure how your GA can accomplish this but if he/she can, that's great news.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Look at my 3rd point. I said they needed to get a captive agent.

Latest posts

Back