• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Largest Life Policy in History $201,000,000

Total BS.

But pretending like the use of it is somehow damaging the system or that those who can place a lot of money into it are ruining life insurance is nonsense.

Have you not looked around lately Brandon? With the tax the rich mentality blooming during a time when the rich vs poor disparity is only increasing I will disagree with you. Now if everything was hunky dory than I would say not to worry, but like Caspian reminds us, that's not how some liberal proponents will look at it, which CAN ruin life insurance.

never discount populism...

Not sure why this is so much of a big deal. I sold a $15,000 FE policy on Wednesday. That's newsworthy, right? ...right? Never mind.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Have you not looked around lately Brandon? With the tax the rich mentality blooming during a time when the rich vs poor disparity is only increasing I will disagree with you. Now if everything was hunky dory than I would say not to worry, but like Caspian reminds us, that's not how some liberal proponents will look at it, which CAN ruin life insurance.

never discount populism...

I took issue with the claim that doing this is a problem, and the claim that by using this product in this fashion costs tax payers $265 billion.

I don't doubt that there are people who would like to stop it to try and raise tax revenues, but that won't work for obvious reasons.

And since most members of Congress are wealthy Americans who own these products, it's unlikely they'll change course on it.

Back