GAs with LOAs

Rossat

Super Genius
How much do you pay your LOA per MAPD new vs. replacement? How much per new Medigap?
What are you paying them for renewals?
What are they getting out of you to take the reduced compensation?

Just curious to see what's going on in the marketplace. I've heard some really lucrative LOA agreements recently and some not really great ones. Doesn't seem to be consistent (which is fine!) but seeing if there is a general pattern.

What I’m seeing on the mapd side is $75 an app yr round for replacement and $150 an app new to Medicare and and $40k base salary . With marketing funds possible gone next yr I’d pay around $10 a month renewal max . If no compete agreements are gone a loa is tricky as if they leave they could roll their whole book so you get little renewals . You must provide all leads to them so if marketing money is gone and possibly overrides changed( no company has publicly commented) I’d be cautious on committing big comp . That said i see some big agency’s online bragging how they go loa agents making $300k a yr plus . If marketing money truely gone it will be much harder for a new agent to build scale fast as an independent .

What I’m seeing on the mapd side is $75 an app yr round for replacement and $150 an app new to Medicare and and $40k base salary . With marketing funds possible gone next yr I’d pay around $10 a month renewal max . If no compete agreements are gone a loa is tricky as if they leave they could roll their whole book so you get little renewals . You must provide all leads to them so if marketing money is gone and possibly overrides changed( no company has publicly commented) I’d be cautious on committing big comp . That said i see some big agency’s online bragging how they go loa agents making $300k a yr plus . If marketing money truely gone it will be much harder for a new agent to build scale fast as an independent .

Non Compete and Non Solicitation are two different Agreements.

Non Solicitation would fix your concern.

Back