Final Expense Direct

And there has to be a catch. If you can give 20 inbound quality leads per agent per day, why would hire off the street and give them to a rookie who needs hand holding.
Right.

Curious if they're exploiting a loophole ("technically it's inbound"), outright lying, or if it's the real deal.

Their numbers are great for telesales, I like the inbound concept, and access to multiple carriers.

Pros and cons everywhere you go, I suppose.
Your last line is what will get you in trouble. Yes there are pros and cons everywhere and no place is perfect. BUT there are a LOT of really, really BAD places. Don’t ever forget that. Don’t settle if it doesn’t smell right.

Any place that is trying to recruit you HARD is usually really bad. The worst places are easy to find. If they are spamming your email daily and private messaging you, they are bad.

Your last line is what will get you in trouble. Yes there are pros and cons everywhere and no place is perfect. BUT there are a LOT of really, really BAD places. Don’t ever forget that. Don’t settle if it doesn’t smell right.

Any place that is trying to recruit you HARD is usually really bad. The worst places are easy to find. If they are spamming your email daily and private messaging you, they are bad.
I appreciate this advice, especially "don't settle."

I know you’re taking telesales and FEX is not that. If there is an FEX for telesales go there.

There is just a world of difference between getting training and being properly trained.

That’s where a Travis Tubbs makes all the difference. His holistic approach to not only his presentations but to his training.

Every word counts. Every action counts. Then you add in his Kaizen approach to constant improvement.

There’s a reason he’s trained so many top producers and continues to do so.

If you can find that in the telesales arena sign up right now.

As for telesales itself, the only ones that will tell you how good it is are the pimps.

I know a few doing well. If doing well is $100K after lead costs and chargebacks, etc.

Those agents making $100K are writing about $300K. But if $100K sitting in an office all day every day sounds like a good gig, that's entirely possible.

As for telesales itself, the only ones that will tell you how good it is are the pimps.

I know a few doing well. If doing well is $100K after lead costs and chargebacks, etc.

Those agents making $100K are writing about $300K. But if $100K sitting in an office all day every day sounds like a good gig, that's entirely possible.
Who are some of the top telesales agents right now?

Who are some of the top telesales agents right now?
No idea.

I don’t get on Facebook so I don’t know who the liars are.

I’m sure there’s a handful of doing very well at telemarketing FE.

A good friend was a top FE producer face to face. Went to telesales because of Covid.

Was always a top producer at what’s supposed to be the bomb of telesales.

Says he wrote more than he ever wrote and made less money than he ever did in this business.

He’s back to face to face now.

But even if successful, is success really being chained to a desk all day every day?

I have had a LOT of agent call this week wanting to come on board at FEX for telesales. Way more than normal.
I’ve been sending them to Jeff Root which I have for years but also added Dave DuFord. And the ones that want to just have a contract and “already know what they are doing” I also include Todd King.
Those are the people that I know that will contract you for telesales and be fair with you, not rip you off and will release you if you want to leave.
I’m sure there are others, but I know these guys personally.

No idea.

I don’t get on Facebook so I don’t know who the liars are.

I’m sure there’s a handful of doing very well at telemarketing FE.

A good friend was a top FE producer face to face. Went to telesales because of Covid.

Was always a top producer at what’s supposed to be the bomb of telesales.

Says he wrote more than he ever wrote and made less money than he ever did in this business.

He’s back to face to face now.

But even if successful, is success really being chained to a desk all day every day?

"Wrote more biz and made less money" definitely resonates.

Back