Dental Benefits in Medicare Advantage will they survive the Medicare provider cuts?

Disagree . I had long talk with my long time Humana rep. He’s saying big cuts . On your situation $164 to $75 max. Food cards $200 to $100. But were he scared me is he’s saying he believes many of these plans could have premiums and $590 rx deductibles and increased copays .
If they do that they will be able to reduce their employee head count by 50%, I believe zero premium is here to stay but it will come with deductible for sure, but some company will not be cutting and they will get hammered

I don't know about comp getting cut, but overrides and Marketing dollars are done, I put no stock in first looks, last year they came out and 5 weeks later everyone released look 2.0. I happy I live and work in an area the you can get a med sup for cheap, I write way more med sup than mapd, my April t65 was 17 sups 5 mapd, 1 1ma only
What about the pdp’s that go with those sups ? Do you sell the pdp’s ? Thats the big issue next yr .This yr he acted like the 1st release would be august end . Gives the agent little time to study and get a game plan . CVS also mentioned premiums on plans . The company that interests me the most is devoted . I got contracted with them but was hesitant to write as they were new . But there benefits for non dual/ lis were killer . I’m interested to see how bad they got hit giving the store away . If there benefits don’t drop big I’ll be writing them a lot . United and elevance seem the least affected as there earnings were pretty good

Humana has a big decision here. They cut many areas last yr pretty good . If they cut deep again they could easily lose 1 million members in 2025 .

What about the pdp’s that go with those sups ? Do you sell the pdp’s ? Thats the big issue next yr .This yr he acted like the 1st release would be august end . Gives the agent little time to study and get a game plan . CVS also mentioned premiums on plans . The company that interests me the most is devoted . I got contracted with them but was hesitant to write as they were new . But there benefits for non dual/ lis were killer . I’m interested to see how bad they got hit giving the store away . If there benefits don’t drop big I’ll be writing them a lot . United and elevance seem the least affected as there earnings were pretty good
I write the pdp 100% of the time, at 100 bucks renewals in 2025 I'll make 40k on renewals, I show people how to save money on there meds, Norma Johnson has a great program. If your not using it you should, no idea what devote or elevance is, uhc forgot to build a Provider network so they have been a none factor,

Humana has a big decision here. They cut many areas last yr pretty good . If they cut deep again they could easily lose 1 million members in 2025 .
They increased their plans in Michigan last year for dsnp and give backs, no cuts here,

They increased their plans in Michigan last year for dsnp and give backs, no cuts here,
Same in Indiana . There 5 biggest states they cut deep. I heard Michigan mapd is dominated by local carriers and not the big national . Adam Howard Medicare millionaire is from there . He got in with 360 4-5 years and they were rolling in mapd and then he disappeared . I’ve seen him post on facebook groups every blue moon ,

Same in Indiana . There 5 biggest states they cut deep. I heard Michigan mapd is dominated by local carriers and not the big national . Adam Howard Medicare millionaire is from there . He got in with 360 4-5 years and they were rolling in mapd and then he disappeared . I’ve seen him post on facebook groups every blue moon ,
Humana has the best dsnp in Michigan, the 360 leadership went all in on aca call centers , I don't think the Medicare guys got brought in on the deal, I think he's doing Annuities now

Humana has the best dsnp in Michigan, the 360 leadership went all in on aca call centers , I don't think the Medicare guys got brought in on the deal, I think he's doing Annuities now
Yep Luis Moreno running the show . I think Mungia retired with his many multiple millions or he’s behind the scenes now . Also Brad Aden disappeared as he was in with them .

Disagree . I had long talk with my long time Humana rep. He’s saying big cuts . On your situation $164 to $75 max. Food cards $200 to $100. But were he scared me is he’s saying he believes many of these plans could have premiums and $590 rx deductibles and increased copays .

I’m in FL. We had huge part B givebacks in the early 2010’s while the rest of the country had zero. While I agree GB will go down, I’ll put money that I’ll still have some plans over $100/month in Orlando. And again, food cards are primarily Medicaid, which I rarely see.

I’m in FL. We had huge part B givebacks in the early 2010’s while the rest of the country had zero. While I agree GB will go down, I’ll put money that I’ll still have some plans over $100/month in Orlando. And again, food cards are primarily Medicaid, which I rarely see.
Forget that . Those $1000 moops are gone . You’ll be lucky to have $3 to $4 k . I don’t think you understand the gravity of the new part d for 2025 and how much more financial exposure carriers have . Add in skying claims and no real increase from Medicare and it’s an explosive trifecta we’ve not seen in Medicare . We’ll know in 3 months are so

Back