Centene

And it’s less than 1% of my book because the network is comical

I don't know how they are in TX but I find their network to be ok

I mean before I left TN they didnt have everyone BC did but they had plenty enough and they were 40% lower premium and I had decent copays instead of deductible for everything

I believe some of the really really low out of pocket plans, have a lesser network

I have not done too much ACA but I do plan on doing more in the future but ACA plans are just not great, and in this space, I believe many are willing to give a little in network for much less cost, because ACA costs are crazy

I don’t like WellCare and I avoid writing their MAPD , although I have written their Part D quite a bit lately. But what I want to mention is that earlier this week I had to call WellCare member services and:
1. I got excellent service and the problem was resolved
2. The representative was not a foreigner; sounded like a U.S. call center.

Could Centene have listened to the demands and moved their member services out of the Philippines?

I don’t like WellCare and I avoid writing their MAPD , although I have written their Part D quite a bit lately. But what I want to mention is that earlier this week I had to call WellCare member services and:
1. I got excellent service and the problem was resolved
2. The representative was not a foreigner; sounded like a U.S. call center.

Could Centene have listened to the demands and moved their member services out of the Philippines?

I’ve refused to call WellCare for over 5-6 years as of last year. I had to make two calls and both times they were quick to answer, American, and easily fixed my problem.

I’ve refused to call WellCare for over 5-6 years as of last year. I had to make two calls and both times they were quick to answer, American, and easily fixed my problem.
I've had a customer service number for last 7 yrs that has always been US staffed and can very quickly solve problems. I've guarded that number and use it sparingly. Maybe they are running more customer service thru it now. Too many complaints might put them in CMS jail. They may be stepping up.

Back