• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Dental Insurance

I had an appointment with Delta, in Il once, I didn't look for it but they called me because a client I referred to them wanted me to be his agent

Found out its basically a different company in different states, I could only contract through them (Delta) for Il only, through the office I spoke with

If I remember correctly they didn't pay that much either

I sell medicare plans, I don't sweat the cross-sell, if it comes my way great, I don't push it to chase it at all, I find it takes away from my main sales if I do

For dental I sell CUL, When I speak with a client that wants dental, I find out If they really are after a low-cost preventative type plan I send them to delta Direct, I don't bother with it.

If they want more I tell them why I like CUL, If they want it I sell it, If not no problem, I don't waste time, but I got a nice little residual with them Because I chose to get paid as earned

I don't have to deal with much customer service with them Like I did with previous coverage, It is fairly straight forward and there are no networks

I would love for there to be something better, but I can't find it, I def don't want to go back to plans I have to sell, And have objections only to find out their dentist is not in-network 50% of the time, For pennies

If you are looking for some decent options for a strong dental policy for seniors, you should check out NationalCareDental.com

pm if you want more info

Back