• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Life insurance for 10 year old with juvenile diabetes?

"Ive had adults with Type1 get covered with Guardian."
Guardian has a true table shaving program.
If you have a prospect with adult onset diabetes, Whose levels are stable and and within height and weight limits, they can get a table four......which will be bumped to standard.
This is not for small policies. I believe minimum face (not 100%) is 100k.

If you have a prospect with adult onset diabetes, Whose levels are stable and and within height and weight limits, they can get a table four......which will be bumped to standard.

Onset prior to age 40 is a T8 - Decline.

Especially with Type1 (which means his body naturally stopped producing insulin and it was not caused by diet).

---

Guardian now has a new product called "Essential Life", which covers FE needs from $25k-$50k. It has non-med SI UW. It is not designed for those who are unhealthy, but it works well for those who qualify and need a small DB. Still gets dividends and grows a half decent CV.

Other products have a $100k min DB.

Everyone takes unhealthy adults. Hardly anyone takes unhealthy kids.

Speaking of kid policy’s . Liberty bankers just came out with an age 0-17 kids policy 0-$50k . How is it ? On a street 120% contract Whats comp? Any renewals?

Everyone takes unhealthy adults. Hardly anyone takes unhealthy kids.
Not everybody takes a table 4 to standard.
You never know when this may come in handy.

The true Table Shave is key in getting people with health conditions covered under a Chronic Rider. Or just those who are overweight, covered under LTC Rider.

If he can qualify for Globe at that price without lying on their questions, then I would tell him to take that. It’s not worth digging around for a company that you don’t have to make a $15 a month sale.

100% agree. This was about helping a current client find something and not about me earning money. I definitely wouldn’t go through the hassle of contracting with a carrier for a $15 sale.

Back