Good case management program for Medicare clients?

Are you talking Medicare pro? I thought you had to buy seperate paid subscription to get mass texting ? Also you have to buy subscription for a dialer to get . For me there great as I’m not into technology. It’s the only crm built out 100% for Medicare agents and very easy to use . I’ve been using 2 1/2 yrs . The only negative is they still only got 1 customer service rep Andrew a part owner as far as I know . Talking to him many times over the yrs I was impressed with his knowledge. Here’s an important thing I don’t think they changed yet . As far as I know to download your book of business to Medicare pro you must send the excel files to then to download to the crm . Can the agent download directly yet ? I manually enter all my clients daily
Yes, you need an SMS service to do the texting. Because it integrates with Connecture and Sunfire, you don't need the call recording because those platforms do it.

Andrew is who does our webinars and demos. He's great.

For downloading your book, it can all be uploaded directly without sending to them. Same with commission reports. For ACA peeps, you can download your Sherpa book.

I tried Medicare Pro last year. It looks nice and simple, but unfortunately it was too simple of a program. You can’t, at that time, do automation. That’s an automatic no from me.

Automation saves me so many hours per week.
What automation were you trying to do? They have a lot now. Mass communication to drip email campaigns, birthday emails, etc

Yes, you need an SMS service to do the texting. Because it integrates with Connecture and Sunfire, you don't need the call recording because those platforms do it.

Andrew is who does our webinars and demos. He's great.

For downloading your book, it can all be uploaded directly without sending to them. Same with commission reports. For ACA peeps, you can download your Sherpa book.
How can it be uploaded ?I talked to Andrew a few months ago . He said it still had to be sent to them . When did it start integrating with Connecture? I only saw it integrated with Sunfire . So if I do an enrollment directly on Connecture I can sent it to Medicare pro to download the client ? Or do I have to connect directly to Connecture thru Medicare pro?

How can it be uploaded ?I talked to Andrew a few months ago . He said it still had to be sent to them . When did it start integrating with Connecture? I only saw it integrated with Sunfire . So if I do an enrollment directly on Connecture I can sent it to Medicare pro to download the client ? Or do I have to connect directly to Connecture thru Medicare pro?
They did the Connecture integration for us because that's what we offer our agents. Since there is an API feed, it doesn't matter what site you start on, they will still communicate the information. You don't have to "send" anything. It constantly feeds the info back and forth.

We've already done tests where we've uploaded some of our books to our test account and it works.

If you have the time, jump on the Webinar. We always save time for Q's and Andrew is hosting

What automation were you trying to do? They have a lot now. Mass communication to drip email campaigns, birthday emails, etc

For instance, When I change a status to missed webinar, they get emails and text for the next few months to reschedule. When they attend and don’t set an appt, the same thing. I have a lot set up but I didn’t know Medicare pro had that.

For instance, When I change a status to missed webinar, they get emails and text for the next few months to reschedule. When they attend and don’t set an appt, the same thing. I have a lot set up but I didn’t know Medicare pro had that.

how well did it work?

Back