Health Sherpa

ljubecak

Expert
Does anybody knows are this guy legal (Healthsherpa)
and is this possible.
They claiming does they have right to buy pass
Government Healthcare web site.
On their website whole application is about 15 minutes
and the subsidy is included in application.
Please share your experience.

Out of curiosity, I chose a plan and entered fake info right up to the point of submitting it. It was too easy. How do they bypass the identity verification? How would the applicant see their subsidy eligibility results? Many more questions than answers. Seems to be nothing more than a scheme to harvest your personal info. (Name, SSN, e-mail, address, income, employer, etc..) A crook with this much detailed information could make a lot of money. Below is wording from the final page. Since I'm applicant #64, it appears that Americans aren't as dumb as this Sherpa company thinks we are. -ac

Below is the last page of the https://www.healthsherpa.com/ enrollment form...

I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:

No one applying for coverage is in jail.

I give permission to the federal marketplace to access my tax returns for up to 5 years to verify my income for subsidy purposes. I can revoke this permission at anytime.

I will notify the insurer if anything on this application changes. I can do this through the federal marketplace. I understand a change could affect eligibility our eligibility for plans and subsidies.

I'm signing this application under penalty of perjury, which means I've provided true answers to all of the questions to the best of my knowledge. I know that I may be subject to penalties under federal law if I intentionally provide false or untrue information.

I authorize HealthSherpa to submit and sign this application on my behalf.

Next Steps

We will now submit your application to the federal marketplace. When we are done, we will send you a confirmation email.

For your records, your application ID is: 64.
If anything unexpected happens, like a premium or subsidy change, we will pause the application and contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will enroll you in the plan you selected.
After the marketplace confirms your enrollment, the insurer will send you a welcome packet containing your proof of insurance, as well as instructions for paying your first month's premium.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (866) 796 6017 or email us at [email protected].
If you enjoyed applying for coverage through HealthSherpa, tell your friends! We want to make this process easy for as many people as possible.

Thanks,
The HealthSherpa Team

"SUBMIT" button here.

-end

Hello! This is Ning from the HealthSherpa.

We are a certified Web Based Entity, partnered with CMS. We have a direct integration with the federal data hub, and are allowed to enroll people that submit applications through us.

In response to AllenChicago:

1) We are required to get the consent of the user to the statements you list. They are directly from Healthcare.gov, and part of the terms of our agreement with CMS.

2) We just launched this flow today, without any press, so the # of applications is small.

3) We process and email confirmations within the same day, often within an hour or two. For fake applications like the one you submitted, we ignore.

4) We are planning on releasing this functionality to agents and brokers as well, so that they can complete applications rapidly and are guaranteed to get their NPN / FFM ID on the enrollment (i.e. compensated).

Our goal is to turn the long, difficult signup process on Healthcare.gov into a short, 10 minute process. Today marked a big step but we will continue to improve the site and turnaround times.

Thanks for talking a look,

Cheers,
Ning

Hello! This is Ning from the HealthSherpa.

We are a certified Web Based Entity, partnered with CMS. We have a direct integration with the federal data hub, and are allowed to enroll people that submit applications through us.

In response to AllenChicago:

1) We are required to get the consent of the user to the statements you list. They are directly from Healthcare.gov, and part of the terms of our agreement with CMS.

2) We just launched this flow today, without any press, so the # of applications is small.

3) We process and email confirmations within the same day, often within an hour or two. For fake applications like the one you submitted, we ignore.

4) We are planning on releasing this functionality to agents and brokers as well, so that they can complete applications rapidly and are guaranteed to get their NPN / FFM ID on the enrollment (i.e. compensated).

Our goal is to turn the long, difficult signup process on Healthcare.gov into a short, 10 minute process. Today marked a big step but we will continue to improve the site and turnaround times.

Thanks for talking a look,

Cheers,
Ning

Welcome to the forum. How much will you be charging agents for this functionality? Other WBE's rolled out high per app pricing, and no agents are biting. Might I suggest a flat monthly fee? Lots of agents on this forum that could benefit from your service.

Sounds more like a lead website they have agent registration and charge you $10 per lead.

Latest posts

Back